יום חמישי, 1 במאי 2008

YAM YAM

My name is YamYam. I created this blog for one reason only: To share with you Happines and the Joy of life. Some of us are lucky to have so many beauty and joy in their life ,more that they can bare and use- while so many others are in pain,in sadness,out of hope. This blog comes to share our good moments so that we can transfer sttenghts from those who are blessed to have more than they need -to those who have nothing
I consider myself an ordinary modern living guy-but My spirit is something else: I live in a simple tent on a crystal-virgin Dune along the Mediterian , have my own garden of organic vegetables and sea greens,grow fruits and medicine plants for my use and enjoy the simplicity and moderest life I have.The name of the game of such life is Freedom !
So in my next log I intend every time to share pictures of happines and beauty I am blessed with.

אין תגובות: