יום ראשון, 20 ביולי 2008

THE LIFE BACK IN THE NATURE

Is it posible to retreat from our unhappy artificial life in crouded cities, polution, unhelthy food and depression and melancholy and go back to Natural life as it all begun ?? My answer is positively and extremely YES !! If animals who are less inteligent and have less hand skills than human beeings -can , why cann't we do better !!
For over 35 years I live a unic extreme life of Nature. It is diferent, unusual, peculiar and may even look nuts in a civilised world. I used to live an ordinary life alike all people: Own a nice big house ( a private villa ) and a lovish fammily with a wonderfull wife and two wonderchildren, and even possesed two fancy cars/
There are several reasons why I decided all of a suden to leave all my life behind and live in Nature: The major reason I guess is that since my birht, I was a "Child of Nature",so the choice was easy. The second reason I think is my severe injury during one of the Israel's war. At this age and after the shock -I realised that nothing in our life is normal, true and worth to live for !
It is the true story of my life in the nature, detached from " civilization" and any type of ordinary common way of living!! It may sound as a fiction or imagination- because it is so different and unusual :But it is real and absolutely normal . I live without walls (building) , without electricity or any electronic device , without running water including toilets, without cooking facilities like gas -stove or any other tools of the modern kitchen, without a car or other vehicle and without any common furniture. I buy very few things from groceries or other stores and create for myself most of the food, living accomodations, transportation-means, comfort and self-protection -I create all this with my bare hands, with own made tools.
At this point of my story -I feel I have to help you understand properly the conditions of my life.: For every little acomodation of the modern life that I gave up in the way I live - I found not only full replacements of the Nature, but also enormous compensations, much beyond any dream.
The purity of such life, the calmness - built-in, the honesty and directness with yourself and the sorrounding people, the true love that wrap around from everywhere and the symplicity of answers to the most complicate questions of life - all this is the base to the happiness .
I have no intention to preach or convince that this is the ultimate solution to our civilisation collapse. I have no interestto change anybody's life . Symply - join my happiness !!
My food : I grow vegetables in the biblical-agricultural-system. I have all kind of wild fruit trees with hundreds of kilos of fruits every year. I pump water off an ancient Roman-well I found and cleaned. I catch fish for my needs and make my bread of seaweeds I dry and grind for my self. I use oil made of the Agave flowers. I make all my cooking and baking on camp-fire in a stove buil in the ground. I don't eat any kind of meat beef or flash.

אין תגובות: